About Hochschule der Medien
Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart (Stuttgart Media University) is a State University of Applied Scienes in Baden-Württemberg.
Education and research is focussed around all aspects of media. More than 30 Bachelor- and Master-programs are a reflection of the broad offering. Almost 5000 students are currently enrolled at HdM. The faculty consists of 150 professors supported by a staff of 250.Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart (Stuttgart Media University) is a State University of Applied Scienes in Baden-Württemberg.
The focus is media in a very broad sense – from print to web, from design to business administration, from computer science via information science to publishing and electronic media.
Project involvement within ARENA2036
Stuttgart Media University applied research supports the digitalization in many aspects. The broad application of media is an enabler for numerous inventions in regards to future mobility.
Areas of research are topics such as
- Interaction Design und User Experience
- Legal and ethical aspects of digitalisation
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Augmented und Virtual Realility, Gamification and mobile Applications
- Printed electronics
- Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovations